.45 L.C. caliber, 5 1/2″ barrel, finished blue with walnut grip. Built by Sedgley in the 1930’s from a black powder Colt. Typical of the Sedgley’s rework with the recontoured frame and recoil shields. It appears to have a later smokeless cylinder and the grips are most likely original to the gun. Retaining nearly all of the high polish Sedgley blue with only some minor thinning the back strap. Excellent bore, and mechanically perfect.